Toyota Alphard/Vellfire Aircond Problem
Having your vehicle’s cooling go out abruptly can demolish your day quick. The most widely recognized reasons for broken cooling are breaks or blower issues. In the event that your air is blowing cool yet not chilly, the issue could be an obstructed channel, cooling fan issue or radiator inconvenience. Try not to endure a stuffy, awkward vehicle. Utilize our guide underneath to analyze your particular atmosphere control issue, and you could spare yourself some virus money on the fix.
Cool But Not Cold
On the off chance that the cooling is set to max cool and fans on high, yet is just blowing decently cool air:
- Verify that the cooling fans on the condenser or radiator are running when the cooling is on.
- Search for any confinements like leaves, bugs or soil that would shield air from ignoring the condenser.
- Check the lodge air channel to guarantee that it isn’t obstructed.
- Check the weights in the framework utilizing a complex measure set. The suggested high-side and low-side weights can be found in the fix manual.
When diagnosing a cooling issue, it’s simplest to start at the blower.
With the motor running turn the A/C on max cool, set fans high, and ensure that the grasp is connecting on the blower.
Note: this isn’t the pulley, yet the focal point that draws in the pulley to the blower shaft. On the off chance that the grasp is connecting with and separating quickly, the refrigerant might be low.
On the off chance that the grip isn’t drawing in, utilize a voltmeter to check for voltage getting to the blower.
On the off chance that there is voltage – the grasp might be terrible.
On the off chance that there is no voltage – a cycling switch might be terrible, a breaker might be blown and the framework might not have enough refrigerant strain to trip the low weight cutoff switch that cycles the blower.
Holes are the most widely recognized issue related with the cooling framework.
On the off chance that weight is low, at that point there might be a break.
Utilizing an UV A/C spill discovery pack is the most straightforward approach to discover a hole.
Adhere to the directions on the bundling to acquaint UV color with the framework and UV light to discover the hole.
- Check around all fittings to confirm that they are for the most part secure.
- Check hose manifolds on the blower.
- Check the front seal and the O-rings fixing the weight switches on the back of a few blowers.
- Check where the hoses are pleated onto the fittings.
- Check the Schrader Valves.
- Check for stick openings in the condenser.
- Check where the evaporator channels buildup with UV light.
Some of the time oil or color can be seen.
Note: The color check won’t work if the framework is excessively low and the blower isn’t cycling.
On the off chance that the vehicle has a double zone A/C, at that point the most well-known issue is a terrible temperature entryway actuator. This actuator is the thing that controls the temperature entryway. On the off chance that the entryway doesn’t open, the cool air won’t get in. Double zone A/C frameworks have a temperature entryway for the two sides.
Vehicles without a double zone A/C framework normally encounters this issue if there is a low Freon charge in the framework. This is regularly missed by mechanics on the grounds that the Freon measure will peruse typical regardless of whether it is low on Freon. For example, a framework that is ½ lb. low will cause the traveler side vents to blow cooler air, and the driver’s side to blow hotter air. For this situation, there is essentially insufficient Freon to cool the driver’s side. Ensure you have your Freon levels checked and filled if necessary. https://mercedesworkshop.com.my
TECHTRICS AUTO SDN BHD
No. 63-A, Jalan TPK 2/8, Taman Perindustrian Kinrara,
47180 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia